Rampage United Bvba
www.rampage.be is held by Rampage United bvba, with registered offices atKlaverheide 141, 2930 Brasschaat Belgium VTA BE0534.921.148 (hereafter “Rampage” or “us”), who is responsible for processing your personal data.
Hereinafter, all the services accessible through the website are referred to as the “Service”.
ARTICLE 1 – PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
Personal data is collected:
- When you use Rampage services and interact with Rampage through its different channels. This includes:
- Name, address, date of birth, gender and preferences when you sign up for www.rampage.be or buy tickets through one of the official ticket partners. This information is needed to be able to interact with you for the following purposes: update on news/events, ticket purchase or other Rampage services;
- Any personal information or images you share on the Rampage social platform;
- Ticket information linked to the ticket(s) you buy;
- Transactional information about your spending, consumption and implied location data when you do transactions on the venue site;
- Interest in specific products on Rampage websites e.g. when using the price simulator;
- Video, images and other media that can identify you on the fvenue site, for security and in promotional media at a Rampage event (for more info about this topic, we refer to the specific articles in the General Terms and Conditions of these events, for example 12.3 of the General Terms and Conditions of Rampage).
- From joint controllers, such as Instagram, Google and Facebook. Data may be collected and processed for the following categories of information about you for the purposes described in this Policy:
- Your contact and account information;
- Your posts and messages on third party social media. You should be aware of the possibility that others may use, tag or repost your information without your knowledge;
- Information about how you use the Rampage websites or mobile apps;
- Your preferences on the social media sites mentioned earlier;
- Please be aware that the data stored on the platforms of the joint controllers is not under the control of Rampage.
1.2 Sensitive “special category” personal data. Personal data that can be considered sensitive is not actively processed. However, meal preferences and special requests concerning injuries or disabilities might reveal sensitive data. This data is processed by the Rampage customer service team, which is trained to respect and handle this data carefully. Tickets containing sensitive data of this type will be flagged and deleted one year after the event.
1.3 Personal data of minors: Rampage services, websites and apps are not intended for people under the age of 16.
Personal data of minors will never knowingly or intentionally be collected.
Minors who want to use Rampage services need to be supervised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child. The privacy of minors will be protected and holders of parental responsibility for the child will be encouraged to take an active part in their children’s (online) activities.
ARTICLE 2 – HOW AND WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
2.1 Rampage is bound by, and uses your information in accordance with, the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 regarding Data privacy and Data protection concerning the treatment and processing of personal data (the “GDPR”).
The General Data Protection Regulation is accessible via the following website: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679.
2.2 Your personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- Informational purposes inherent to the use of the rampage.be platform. These purposes are part of the terms and use of the Rampage platform.
The purpose of the platform is to inform you about services and future ticket sales:
- Registration for Rampage tickets;
- Ticket Sale info;
- Rampage info (practical, line-up, etc);
- Related Commercial Purposes
- After explicit consent you will be informed about upgrades and additional services linked to your ticket purchase, such as vouchers for restaurants, lockers, parking, shuttles, etc. Your consent will be requested when you create your account.
- After explicit consent, you can receive emails to inform you about all Rampage-related events (such as hosting at festivals)
- Operational Purposes for ticket buyers
The following processing of your data is part of the contractual agreement with Rampage if you buy a ticket.
If you purchase a Rampageticket,
- a) Your data can be used with the following objectives:
-Transportation to and from Rampage or to and from hotels/B&B.
-Transactional emails by Rampage (such as emails to remind you to personalise your tickets, your e-ticket or your payment confirmation);
-Ticket and payment processing;
-Security, safety and health procedures;
– Reporting and statistics about visitors to Rampage;
– Printing of, among others, hard tickets (only in case you receive hard tickets);
– Customer service by Rampage and their ticket providers;
– Where permitted by law, criminal records of ticket holders can be checked by the Federal Police and, in the case of negative advice from the Federal Police, ticket holders can be blocked from the venue. Rampage will only provide first name, last name, date of birth and country of residence and will not do any profiling in this matter or look into any criminal records themselves;
- b) Your data can be used by the following types of third parties only for processing related to your ticket:
– Booking companies;
– Local and federal governments;
– Mailing companies;
– Operational staff on site;
– Payment processing companies;
– Printing companies;
– Safety and health providers and staff (such as security or first aid personnel);
– Ticket providers: TTS, Festicket and Paylogic;
– Transport companies
ARTICLE 3 – CONTROL YOUR DATA
3.1 When necessary, your consent will be requested in order to process your personal data. If you choose not to give your consent, or if you withdraw your consent, you will not be able to take (full) advantage of the services offered. At all times, you are able to check your personal data collected and processed by Rampage or request a copy of your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address:
Rampage United Bvba – Klaverheide 141 – 2930 Brasschaat.
You can remove your account on the Rampage platform to execute the final removal of your personal data. Please note that your personal data is needed to fulfil all Rampage services and will only allow a full deletion after the event has passed. In the www.rampage.be platform you will be able to specifically remove yourself from optional applications like the social platform or non-transactional mailing lists.
Rampage will inform you on the state of your personal data within 30 days, after your identity is checked. If you would like to stop receiving informational emails from Rampage, you can review and change your preferences at any time by logging into your account.
3.2 All your personal details as a Rampage account holder can be changed in the Rampage platform – except for your name and email. To change them you should contact the support desk on www.rampage.be by clicking the support button.
If you wish to remove your personal details from the Rampage platform, you can specifically select the parts in your account that you want to be removed: you can either unsubscribe from mailing lists and specific applications like the Rampage social platform or exercise the complete removal of your account to the full extent.
Your personal details will be removed as soon as possible, except if it concerns information that needs to be kept in pursuance of the law or an agreement. If you want to exercise the right to be removed to the full extent and have purchased tickets for a future event, these tickets will be cancelled without refund. Your details are needed to fulfil all these services.
The information above concerns the execution of your rights under GDPR as a Rampage account holder. The execution of your rights in the role of a customer or any other role vs. Rampage (outside the Rampage) can be done by sending an email to: email@example.com
ARTICLE 4 – COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
While using the service, Rampage may send cookies, originating from the domain www.rampage.be or any www.rampage.be subdomain.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Rampage does not store any personal details in a cookie that can be used to identify individuals. Rampage can, however, track your activity on online assets for statistical analysis and to enhance your experience.
Although cookies are required to be able to fully use the services and all of its features, you can always refuse to accept cookies by changing the related settings of your browser.
Certain cookies like first party functional cookies and performance cookies are mandatory, other cookies can be switched off in your browser.
ARTICLE 5 – SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Appropriate technical and organisational measures are taken to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. When you provide your personal data through the Rampage websites or mobile apps, this information is transmitted across the internet securely using high-grade encryption.
5.3 However, in some instances, Rampage may be compelled by law to disclose your personal data to a third party, such as a government body, and has limited control over how that data is protected by that party.
5.4 The information that you provide to Rampage will be held in the systems located at the registered office in Antwerp or in those of an appointed third party (mentioned above) or our cloud service providers (Amazon AWS, Stone Internet Services, Zendesk, Outlook 365, Cumul.io and box.com).
5.6 Your personal data may be accessed by and processed outside the EU. Where your personal data is transferred outside the EEA, appropriate safeguards will be in place.
5.7 Data breaches can be reported by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Rampage has an internal policy and regularly educates staff on preventing and reporting possible data breaches.
Based upon the outcome of an impact assessment, Rampage can notify affected data subjects and the Belgian Privacy authorities of the breach.
ARTICLE 6 – STORAGE LIMITATIONS
Rampage will not retain your data longer than necessary: your personal data is retained in your www.rampage.be www.rampage.be account and will be removed automatically once you decide to delete your account. Data stored and processed outside of themy.torrowland.com account for the purposes as described in Article 2 will be removed once the processing activity is completed and the data is no longer needed expect when Rampage is legally required to keep the records for a specified retention time.
ARTICLE 7 – MISCELLANEOUS
ARTICLE 8 – UPDATES
ARTICLE 9 – CONTACT
Rampage United bvba- klaverheide 141 – 2930 Brasschaat